Sunday, March 13, 2016


"The Lord has done great things for us; 
we are glad indeed" 
Psalm 126:3

Glad indeed!  Today's readings remind us that we have been redeemed by Christ, and we have the promise of eternal life.  The Holy Spirit is in us, and the angels and saints are praying for us.  So many reasons to rejoice!

Let us find some time today to sit with the Lord and reflect on the great things he has done for us, for you and for me.   To praise and thank him for calling us to him.  To ask him to show us where he is leading us.   What steps can we take to allow Christ to take greater ownership of our lives?

"Jesus, hold me fast today as I pursue a fuller measure of your life in me."

Fifth Sunday of LentReading 1:  Isaiah 43:16-21Responsorial:  Psalm 126:1-6Reading 2:  Philippians 3:8-14Gospel:  John 8:1-11






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave any comments or questions, and I will get back to you.